Trusted by Vets Who Really Care About Pets
Consider us an extension of your care. As the only full-service veterinary emergency center in the Modesto area, we’d like you to know more about the ways we can best serve you and your patients. Our mission, like yours, is to improve the health and lives of your patients, and we welcome your referrals.
Saving you from worry, our AAHA certification is rare because it’s only given to animal hospitals that demonstrate a commitment to excellence in many different areas. These include proper sanitization, complete surgical facilities, safe anesthesia, and advanced monitoring equipment, an in-house lab, emergency care, triage (life-threatening injuries take priority over non-life-threatening injuries) during peak busy hours, and compassionate nursing care.
Saving Your Pet From Trauma and Injury
Standiford Veterinary Hospital 24-hour Emergency offers a full range of emergency services for your pets, including:
- Care for auto accident victims: We’re fully staffed and specially equipped to treat multiple traumas from auto accidents, even if your pet is injured in the middle of the night.
- Orthopedic care: We can treat broken bones, fractures, and other musculoskeletal injuries in our state-of-the-art emergency center.
- Internal medicine care: If your pet suffers internal injuries or acute internal distress of any kind, we can help.
- Head trauma & injuries: As with humans, head trauma victims are usually attended to first at our convenient emergency care clinic.
- Flexible endoscopy: We specialize in foreign-body removal using our leading-edge flexible endoscope. It’s just part of our fully equipped surgical center.
State-of-the-art Surgical Solutions
When your pet is sick or injured, the staff at Standiford Veterinary Hospital 24-hr Emergency goes right to work. If surgery is necessary, we’ll make your pet as comfortable as possible. We’ll be with you at every step to ensure you and your pet have a positive outcome. Our vets and nurses offer experienced critical care for:
- Fractures & broken bones
- Car accident victims
- Head trauma & injuries
- Internal injuries
Trusted by Pets of All Shapes, Sizes, and Ages
We’re the only veterinary emergency clinic in the area. We specialize in:
- Dogs & Cats
- We have noninvasive ultrasound imaging
- We’re certified by the AAHA
- We’re open from 6 pm to 8 am weekday evenings & 24 hours on Saturdays & Sundays
- On-site CT imaging
Saving You From Worry and Inconvenience
Emergency veterinary care that provides:
- Dedicated critical care providers
- Top veterinary staff
- State-of-the-art emergency solutions
- Flexible endoscopy for foreign-body removal
- Ventilator support
- Orthopedic care
- Trauma & critical care
- Internal medicine
- Dogs & Cats treated
- Triage during peak hours
- Making it easy to save your pet
- 24-hour weekend & holiday emergency clinic support
- Overnight monitoring
- On-site lab, X-rays & ultrasound
- Minimally invasive endoscopy
- State-of-the-art anesthesia & monitoring equipment
- Open 6 pm-8 am weekdays, 24 hours Saturday & Sunday
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover & checks welcome
- Affordable payment plans (CareCredit®)