To use the power of TEAM and Veterinary Medicine to save and improve the lives of pets and their people.
Our Pledge to our team
- To grow and develop you – We are committed to mentoring you, teaching you, and coaching you in your career journey.
- To recognize and connect with you – We believe everyone is important and contributes to one team. We believe in caring for one another and ourselves.
- To reward you – We believe in setting goals, working for those goals, achieving those goals, and celebrating wins together
- To show you the promotion ladder – We believe that if we are going to succeed in growing you, we have to coach you through a personal growth plan that helps you succeed and grow as an individual.
- To put you in your "sweet spot" – We all have strengths and weaknesses, things we like doing more than others. We work hard to learn your passions and work hard to align you in work that allows you to excel
Click here to see our open positions and apply now.
Click here to view all job descriptions.
Looking For Mentorship Programs For Students? Click Here.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
Our colleagues work together
Our People Make the Difference
Our diverse team makes our hospital stronger. We strive to create an environment where people feel valued and cared for and understand the important role we each play in improving the quality of our services, collaboration, and relationships.
Our Core beliefs
- Integrity – Always do the right thing even when no one is looking
- Accountability – Own your work and the results it produces
- Continuous improvement- work hard each day to better yourself.
- Respect – Courtesy first. Be kind, seek first to understand; everyone is heard
- One Team – We are only as good as the sum of our parts. We work together!
Partnering with schools and training programs in our community
We regularly host interns, externs, and mentees from the Veterinary Technology programs at Carrington College and Modesto Junior College, the Veterinary Assisting program at Stellar Career College, and the Animal Science Career Technical Education Pathway at James C. Enochs High School. Read more about our student opportunities on our Job Descriptions page.
Stanislaus County and Modesto
The county of Stanislaus is home to numerous cultural institutions, all-season outdoor activities, delicious eateries, and nightlife. Right here in Modesto, we love the Gallo Center for the Arts, local farm stands, vibrant murals and street art, and the annual American Graffiti Festival & Car Show! If you're looking to relocate to our area, Opportunity Stanislaus has everything you need to know.
When saving and improving lives is what you do for a living
Imagine having a job as important as helping save and improve pets and people's lives in our community. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, compassion, or problem-solving genius to work in collaboration with other career-minded people to pursue and bring hope to countless people whose pets are battling the most challenging diseases and injuries in our community. Our team is always evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today. ☺
We are looking for Career-minded individuals who want growth and development.
- Competitive wages and bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- employer match 401k
- Generous Paid time off to recharge and regenerate
- Flexible 4-day workweek
- Personalized growth plan with CE allowance
- Scrub allowance